Monday, April 11, 2011

Little Red House Photo Shoot

    See my new blog header?? L.O.V.E. Yesterday, just for fun and because the weather was so lovely, the kids and I ran up to my friend Amber's house. She has this adorable little red storage house in her backyard that I have always thought would be a great backdrop for kiddo pictures. So, I loaded the kids up and promises of sonic milkshakes if they all cooperated. {I have 5 kids after all. It's HARD to get em' all smiling and looking at the camera at. the. same. time.} Here are my 2 favs...

My handsome men...



and My little ladies




     It's a very good thing we went yesterday, because we are suppose to have storms all day today! Happy Monday everyone! I hope YOURS is sunny! :)


<Photobucket




3 comments:

Unknown said...

both these pictures are darling!
i love painted wood for back drops

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

all of three of those turned out awesome, but your blog header photo is my fave. so cute!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I love the blog header. So cute. And you were right, the red in the back is super awesome.