Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday Snapshot

Well, I hope you all had a great week! We are off today celebrating our anniversary. :)
So here are a couple snapshots from this week...

I went RED! (and I am LOVING it! :)


We were out shopping yesterday for some new shoes and having no luck. When we walked into the store,
I told the Pixie to cross her fingers and this is what she did...


How adorable is she?!? :) This must be the correct way to do it though, because we found the shoes! ;)

Hope you all have a happy Saturday WONDERFUL holiday!

yellow songbird

3 comments:

Beth @ The Goad Abode said...

She's precious! Happy Saturday :)

Unknown said...

She is toooo cute! :) what a precious girl you've got!

~Caroline
http://www.sweetcarolinebumbumbum.blogspot.com

Megan said...

That is adorable! I keep seeing this kind of pics with the border..where is it from? I phone App?