Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pinning and Singing - The One With Derek Webb

Pinning...


This picture made me gasp. Literally. Where can I find a rug like this?!? LUV.


I have a little girl with sensitive skin. I have bought sensitive body wash for a while now and it can get expensive. I am trying this recipe out sometime this week. Can't wait to see if it works for her!


I think this is SUCH a great idea! I am putting this one in my pack pocket and saving it for later. :)

Singing...



I have always loved Derek Webb and his honest lyrics, which reminds me a lot of Rich Mullins. This song specifically, is very honest and so beautifully expresses how I think most of us feel sometimes. I hope you enjoy listening, but mostly I hope it makes you think.





2 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

You found some great pins but I must say my favourite is the one with the Boston terrier! I used to have a Boston called Trixie and I miss her so much. They are the cutest dogs!

I'm going to pin your song choice too-it's great!

Thanks so much for linking this up to my Pinning & Singing Party. I hope you will be able to join in again this weekend! If you have time to pop by for a visit, I have started a Pinning Blogger's Master List that you might want to check out.

Best wishes,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me.

menna said...

سما الخليج
شركة تنظيف بالعين
شركة تنظيف منازل بالعين
شركات تنظيف المبانى العين
شركة تنظيف شقق العين
شركة تنظيف فلل العين
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالبخار بالعين
شركة تنظيف كنب بالبخار بالعين