Monday, October 10, 2011

Tap...Tap... Is This Thing On???

Wow! It has been exactly a month since my last post. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back over here. It was a nice break once I stopped stressing about it though. :) Today I thought I would share with you a few projects and recipes I have used from Pinterest this month. I always feel so accomplished when I actually follow through and use something I have pinned.

Peanut Butter Cup Crunch Brownies
All I can say is Oh ma' lordy! They were delish!!!

Homemade Body Wash
I have 5 kiddos and one of them has sensitive skin. This was a great way for me to save a TON of money on body was and make sure that it was safe for their skin. I think I will use less glycerin next time but this recipe was very helpful.


Simple Cabbage and Chickpea Soup with Fresh Basil

This soup was so warm and yummy! PERFECT for Fall. I added some zucchini and northern beans, just because. We also put a heaping spoon full of cooked Quinoa in the bottom of our bowls and ladled the soup over it. YUM! 


And on a more personal note, I have been reading this book...



Started this journal...


and dwelling on one word...


I am amazed at how one little book can change your life. If you need some encouragement, godly wisdom, and a new outlook on your life, I HIGHLY recommend One Thousand Gifts. 

Have a great week!


No comments: